Sassy happens when the player made three special candies consecutively to stun boss in boss levels.
To activate Sassy, the player (or Jenny) has to create three special candies consecutively in a row. In the first and second creation, the board sides will light up and the boss will stun. Continue to the third creation, Sassy is activated or the player made a triple stun, and the board sides will light continuously. Sassy still continues working if the player goes on creating special candies. If the player matches candies normally or combine special candies, a 3x3 explosion or a power move will be activated and Sassy will immediately end.
- In the first release of this game, when you made three special candies in a row, Sassy wouldn't appear. Instead, board would lighten up.
- Also, when you continued to make special candies, it would make 3x3 explosion.
- The boss can also create special candies to stun the player. However, Sassy will not be activated even though the boss made triple stun.
- Two special candies can also be created in one move. In this case, when the player makes a special candy on the next move, Sassy will be activated.
- Special candy which made after the first cascade doesn't stun the boss.
- Creating special candy by purple jelly candies will not stun the boss, either.
- Making a normal match and special candy with purple jelly candies during Sassy won't create a 3×3 explosion. However, it was fixed not long.
- Creating a special candy after activating color bomb or coloring candy will reset the process of Sassy.
- This feature will end if the player makes a normal match or combines special candies after creating the third special candies or runs out of moves in boss levels.
- On March 22 2019, the player can be given an extra move by creating a special candy in jelly boss levels. However, after February 5 2020, it was removed.