Moves are one of the main features of Candy Crush Jelly Saga. A move consists of matching at least three same-colored candies in a row or column, or of switching a color bomb, coloring candy or combining special candies. A successful match will decrease the total number of remaining moves by one.
After the level target is accomplished, Sugar Crush will activate, converting all remaining moves into special candies and earning you additional points.
The number of moves can vary a lot. When you run out of moves and you haven't reached the level objective, you'll fail the level.
This feature is first released on February 4 2020. When the player is out of moves, an option table below will show up.
To get 3 free moves, the player must watch any ad given; and the player needs internet connection to perform this. To boss levels, you only get 2 free moves to stun boss.
The player has a maximun of 5 times watching ad in one day.
- If you have only 5 moves left, a "5 moves left!" information will appear. This was removed when Candy Crush Jelly Saga officially released.
- On August 2019, if you have 5 moves left, it will light up.
- Level 173 currently has the least moves in the game, with 10.
- Level 14, 255 and 317 currently have the most moves in the game, with 55.
- Level 703 had the least moves in the game, with only 3 before this level was nerved.
- Pre-buff level 255 has the most moves in the games, with 60.