Monkling levels are one of the six level types in Candy Crush Jelly Saga, along with jelly levels, jelly boss levels, puffler levels, puffler boss levels, and monkling boss levels. Monkling levels are the fifth level type introduced in the game. They first appear in episode Episode 6, Cookie Falls, with the first level being level 121.
Monkling levels are the third most common and fifth level type in the game, making up 9.47% of all levels, with 421 total appearances out of the 4445 levels.
See the full List of Monkling levels here.
Goal[edit | edit source]
When all amount of monklings are collected, Sugar Crush is activated - fish, striped and wrapped candies are made for every move remaining, giving 3,000 points for each. Then each of them activates themselves.
A player also has to reach a certain score requirement (for one star). This is usually trivial, because if you complete the main level objective, you always have enough points for at least one star.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This level type is similar to ingredients levels in Candy Crush Saga and bubble levels in Candy Crush Soda Saga. It is different because the player has to make monklings for the goal, unlike other two level types in different games in which the objects are automatically spawned or already on the board.
- Before Celestial Chococups was released, the music used in this level type was Puffler level's.
- Before Ice Cream Alps was released, the player can collect more monklings than the target. After that, it was fixed so when you try to collect a monkling when you have collected enough for that level, it does not increase its number by 1. It still happens on Monkling boss levels and it is unknown if it will be fixed.
- Candy fish always hits candies under monklings or blockers in their paths and orange candies if there are no monklings on the board. Candy fish also hits monklings to unlock them. However, if the paths of monklings are a diagonal line, candy fish only finds orange candies.
- In the rare case, the player can still continue playing even the move reaches 0. That's because when a monkling is spawned on the square that contains orange candy, the egg is full again and the game is still running until the new one is spawned (only if the number of orange candy required is 1), and then the game's over immediately unless they complete the level. Another case, when monklings are still outside the camera section after the moves reaches 0, the player can still continue playing until a monkling appears, the game will be over.
- According to the game code, monkling levels can require any color to make monklings. However, the monkings will be always orange.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Candy Crush Jelly Saga level types|