Liquorice Lock (also known as Licorice Lock, Liquorice X, Liquorice Cage, X Lock, or Locked Candy) is the first blocker introduced in Candy Crush Jelly Saga. Its first appearance is in the first episode, at level 2. The blocker looks like a locked door, with liquorice surrounding the outside of the square and an X-formation.
- Any kind of candies or swirls can be captured by a liquorice locked, and they can't move until they get unlocked. Locked candies retain their original properties except for mobility. However, the locked liquorice swirls have no resistance to the special candies' effect.
- How to let liquorice lock disappear? It depends on what kind of candies or blockers it holds. Special candies or their combinations are always effective for liquorice locks. Because other properties of locked candies or blockers are retained, you can also unlock them according to their properties.
For the list of levels with this blocker, see here.
- Level 2: Introduction to Liquorice Lock.
- Level 3: Striped Candy in Liquorice Lock.
- Level 4: Candy Fish in Liquorice Lock.
- Level 28: Wrapped Candy in Liquorice Lock.
- Level 47: Color Bomb in Liquorice Lock.
- Level 52: Liquorice Swirl in Liquorice Lock.
- Level 72: Coloring Candy in Liquorice Lock.
- Level 92: Nothing in liquorice lock.
- This is the first blocker that was introduced in the game.
- This blocker has the same effect as one with the same name in Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda.
- After the release of Ice Cream Archipelago, the player can completely remove liquorice locks by matching candies near them. However, it was fixed in some days.
|Candy Crush Jelly Saga Blockers|