- A liquorice link occupies one square and is stuck until cleared. A chain of liquorice links is linked together by the string.
- The player can make them disappear by matching candies near them or using special candy's effects.
- Color bomb + color bomb combination can take off one layer of all liquorice links. Color bomb + coloring candy can strip all layers of liquorice links.
Unbreakable liquorice links first appear in episode 129, with the first level being level 2366. It is a dark purple tile with a letter "C" in the middle. The player completely can't break them by matching candies or using special candies' effect. However, they are still connected with some normal liquorice links so that the player can break them.
- When liquorice links are in the levels with separated sections, they will break differently. For example, if liquorice links are destroyed in the first section, the remaining ones will be intact in the next section.
- It has precisely the same properties and images as Liquorice Link in Candy Crush Soda Saga and Liquorice Lace in Candy Crush Friends Saga.
- Each colored liquorice link is connected independently.
- According to the files of earlier versions of this game, liquorice links were found in the texture file along with several other blockers appeared in Candy Crush Soda Saga such as Honey.
|Candy Crush Jelly Saga Blockers|