|Level type order|
|Jelly squares||: 10/75|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Target score||: 1,000 points|
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 28||Level 29||Level 30|
|Level 28||Level 34|
Level 29 is the 9th level in Cupcake Crest and the jelly level in Candy Crush Jelly Saga. To pass this level, you must spread the jelly everywhere in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There's fewer Jelly Queen's jelly than the player's jelly on the board.
- There're more locks in the lower part of the board.
- Try to unlock the fish early as they help spread the purple jelly to the lower section. Striped candies with a vertical blast can be very useful if you have a chance to make them.
- Try to make special candies to stun jelly queen but don't use them when it's hovering over a green jelly.
- This is notoriously complained a lot as a Hard Level.