|: 7 ; : 4|
|Target score||: 30,000 points|
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 198||Level 199||Level 200|
|Level 189||Level 205|
Level 199 is the 19th level in Slushy Slopes and the 11th monkling boss level in Candy Crush Jelly Saga. To pass this level, you must defeat Liquorice Larry by collecting 9 monklings first in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are many locked liquorice swirls on the board.
- The player has to collect a lot of monklings.
- Four colors can help the player to create special candies.
- 20 moves are not enough.
- There are more layered cupcakes blocking the player's monkling exit.
- Since the cupcakes are isolated, use special candies to remove them. Candy fish are recommended.
- With 4 colors, it's very easy to create special candies, as long as there are no liquorice swirls in the way. Try to find matches that make special candies as this will stun the boss, increasing the chance of winning.
- This level along with level 315 requires the most monklings to be collected of any Monkling boss levels, with 9.
- This is another unfair level where cupcakes under orange monkling squares have 4 layers while the blue has 1.