Jelly levels are one of the six level types in Candy Crush Jelly Saga, along with jelly boss levels, puffler levels, puffler boss levels, monkling levels and monkling boss levels. Jelly levels are the first level type introduced in the game. They first appear in episode 1, Cotton Candy Clouds, with the first level being level 1.
Jelly levels are the first most common and first level type in the game, making up 9.67% of all levels, with 519 total appearances out of the 5365 levels.
See the full List of Jelly levels here.
To finish a jelly level, the player has to spread the jelly everywhere (on every space), which is done by matching candies or making and using special candies' effect over at least one jelly square. The jelly will then spread over to all candies without a jelly square under them. However, if a player matches candies with no jelly under it, then the jelly won't spread.
When all amount of jelly is spread, Sugar Crush is activated - fish, striped and wrapped candies are made for every move remaining, giving 3,000 points for each. Then each of them activates themselves.
A player also has to reach a certain score requirement (for one star). This is usually trivial, because if you complete the main level objective, you always have enough points for at least one star.
- This level type has the same name as one of the level types in Candy Crush Saga, but the objective is different. The player must remove them instead of spreading them.
- Originally, they were named as jam levels, the same name as Candy Crush Soda Saga's level type, and the objective is also the same. However, after the release of Strawberry Sunrise, they were renamed jelly levels.
- There can be multiple boards in this game (Candy Crush Jelly Saga) but not in the former. Though, it can also have two or more boards, starting from level 3071 in the former.
- In the former, the counter will show how much jelly needs to be spread on the board. But in this game, the counter only shows jelly density in a circle, it means the player must spread 100% jelly everywhere on the board.
- In the past, when a candy fish on a jelly space is activated, they only spread on tiles in which jelly is absent, even though there are blockers (which are on jelly spaces). However, when the game changed due to an update, candy fish always hits blockers, even if they are on a jelly space.
|Candy Crush Jelly Saga level types|