Fishing with friends
|Characters||Jenny, Odus, Misty|
|Release date||: Unavailable|
: August 9, 2017
Instruction[edit | edit source]
Splashing new event! Collaborate with your team to reel in sweet rewards!
- From August 30, 2018
- From August 9, 2017
Reward[edit | edit source]
|2|| : 1 : 1 : 1 : 1 (old)|
: 1 : 1 : 1 : 1
|3|| : 1 : 1 : 1 : 1 : 1 : 2h|
: 2 : 1 : 1 : 1 : 2h (old)
Dream Team Challenge[edit | edit source]
Dream Team Challenge is a minor event in Fishing With Friends which was available from 4 to June 9 2020. In addition to catching fish, the player will get rewards when catching a certain amount of fish required after the event ends. 100 for Bronze, 200 for Silver and 300 for Gold.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Candy fish created from color bomb/coloring candy combinations or Sugar Crush effect won't be counted.
- This event can still work without requiring an Internet connection.
- Although this event allows the player to collect candy fish without the Internet, they still need to be online to play with their team and get the reward.
- On October 2 2019, the player can get rewards without Internet connection. But after few months, it returned back to the old way, which mean you need an Internet connection to get rewards.
- On October 5, 2017, the event allows the player to preview the amount of candy fish that they collected after Sugar Crush ended. You can tap on the screen to skip that preview.
- The position of event icon to preview the amount of candy fish was changed on February 8, 2018.
- It was changed again on August 30, 2018. A progress bar was added under the event icon.
- On August 30, 2018, the event had a few changes:
- Progress bar and Leaderboard were separated into 2 tabs.
- Lines were added on the progress bar to show the goal in fishing.
- A banner "Collect 1 fish to get rewards" was added to separate between the player who caught fish and the player who hasn't caught any fish yet.
- The reward was under the progress bar to notify the player the next reward they can get. Countdown event was under the progress bar, too.
- The leaderboard will auto-adjust the order of players as soon as they enter the event.
- This event was suddenly removed from the game on August 30 2020. However, it returned back on October 15, 2020.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
You can refer some favorite levels before joining this event in this article: Fishing with friends/Best levels
|Candy Crush Jelly Saga Events|