An episode is a fundamental element in the game that involves 20 or 15 levels each.
Each episode has a unique background and scenery.
All of the episodes are split up into groups called worlds. There are three episodes in each world.
- Some episodes are being looped after Episode 123, specifically:
- The first loop begins from Episode 124, Sweet Bamboo Festival to Episode 231 (similar to Episode 16, Sweet Bamboo Festival to Episode 123).
- The second loop begins from Episode 232 to Episode 243 (similar to Episode 16, Sweet Bamboo Festival to Episode 27, Waffle Wetlands).
- The third loop begins from Episode 244, Soft Serve Summit (similar to Episode 13, Soft Serve Summit ).
- After the release of Episode 189, all backgrounds for each respective episode were removed completely from the game. Instead, only 3 default backgrounds for the first, second and third episode in each world. The first episode uses the background from Sneaky Sweet Peaks, the second episode uses the background from Cotton Candy Clouds and the third episode uses the background from Frosty Fudge Fields. All these backgrounds are blur.
- There is a glitch happening on August 14 2021, at the end of Sweet Bamboo Festival episode. When the player scrolls the map, clouds at the end don't move away. This issue causes the player not be able to click some levels which are covered by the cloud (Through the player can use "Next" to advance to the next levels, this solution is rarely possible with hard levels that need more attempts to pass). It was fixed on August 21 2021 on mobile devices and August 31 2021 on Facebook.