Daily Bonus is one of the features in Candy Crush Jelly Saga that is available on the web and mobile versions. It appears after the player opens the game.
This feature will be unlocked at level 6.
From October 18, 2017, some players find Daily Bonus is not working anymore, or even this feature does appear but no reward is given to the player. King notified all the players that they are updating a new version for this feature.
Introduction[edit | edit source]
This is a feature on both Facebook and mobile devices. There is no button to access, except the player reloads the page. This feature only appears when the previous day is over and the next day starts or the player restarts the game. This feature is only suitable for the player who is free. To get the reward, come back every day, wait for the tree is watered and the player must be always here to get more sweet treats.
If the player misses a day, they will have 2 selections:
- Click the "Revive" button to revive the tree with gold bars. The number of gold bars will be exactly the day the player misses. For example: If you miss the 5th day, you will have to revive the tree with 5 gold bars.
- Click "Back to day 1". You have to start again by coming back to day 1. However, this element can help the player give more rewards instead of using gold bars.
After the player watered the tree in 7 days, they will restart to day 1 to continue.
During watering soda into the tree, you can skip this by clicking the mouse anywhere on the screen.
After November 15, 2017, now the player can get a reward directly without clicking any button. The feature will appear and disappear automatically.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "Day1_start": It's time to start my growing cycle again!
- "Day1_end": Thanks! Give me more Soda tomorrow to get a tasty reward!
- "Day2-7_start": Please water me! I'm parched!
- "Day2-7_end": Tastes great! Here's a sweet treat for you!
- "Day_miss": I'm parched. Please... more... Soda!
- "Dayone_next": Return tomorrow for the next reward!
- "Daymore_next": Return every day for more rewards!
Daily Prizes[edit | edit source]
- Note: The prize will be reduplicated exactly the one in the previous days.
November 1, 2016[edit | edit source]
|Prize||: 1||: 1||: 1||: 1||: 1||: 1||: 1 : 1|
November 8, 2016[edit | edit source]
|Prize||0||: 1||: 1||: 1||: 2||: 1||: 1 : 1|
July 4, 2016 (current)[edit | edit source]
|Prize||0||: 2hs||: 2hs||: 2hs||: 2hs||: 2hs||: 2hs : 2hs|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This feature was added when mobile versions were updated to version 1.29.
- Before Gingerbread Hills was released, there was no option to revive using gold bars.
- This event is similar to Treat Calendar in Candy Crush Saga.
- Just like Daily Bonus in Candy Crush Soda Saga, there is no button to access this feature. It automatically appears once a day.
- Just like Treat Calendar in Candy Crush Saga, this event requires an internet connection to receive prizes.
- Unlike Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga, the player only has 7 days instead of unlimited days.
- In some cases, when the player clicks the "Water" button, they won't give any boosters.
- This event was officially released on Facebook on November 8, 2016.
- Since this feature has been released over months, it got some problems: When the player clicks "Water" button, no booster is given and an error "Oops, something went wrong" appears, induce the player has to start again from day 1. But after a few days, it was fixed.
- Two boosters that are not available in this event until now are Lollipop Hammer, Color Bomb Lollipop Hammer, Striped Lollipop Hammer and Wrapped Lollipop Hammer.
- This feature was suddenly removed on October 18, 2017.
- On October 25, 2017, this feature was reverted back. But, instead of clicking the "Water" button, the tree will be immediately watered.
- On Facebook web, all days are seperated by tile. On mobile devices, tiles are connected with a row bar.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- November 1, 2016
See also[edit | edit source]
|Candy Crush Jelly Saga Events|