Cotton Candy Clouds
|Levels||1 - 20|
|Characters||Jenny, Mr. Yeti, Jelly Queen|
|New features|| in Level 1|
in Level 6
Levels with more than one section or 81 spaces
|Released||Soft launch: August 28, 2015 (possibly)|
: May 26, 2016 on Facebook
: January 6, 2016
Cotton Candy Clouds is the first episode of Candy Crush Jelly Saga and the first episode in World 1. It contains levels 1 - 20. This episode was released on May 26, 2016 on web and August 28, 2015 on soft launch, and January 6, 2016 on official release on mobile.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
It is a mountainous appearance with Jelly Trees or called Tree Top. Characters may be on some of them like Jenny, Mr. Yeti. Go to level 5 and more, the player will see Mr. Yeti was trapped by Jelly Queen, and Jenny's adventure and rescue begin.
New features[edit | edit source]
Tutorial[edit | edit source]
- Level 1 - Jelly levels are introduced.
- Level 3 - creating candy fish, combining with .
- Level 6 - Puffler levels are introduced.
- Level 13 - crushing , creating , and combining with .
Level types[edit | edit source]
- Jelly levels () are introduced in level 1. (Brief Description: The player must spread full of jelly numbers on the single or multiple boards.)
- Puffler levels () are introduced at level 6. (Brief Description: Find the pufflers by crushing frosting.)
Elements[edit | edit source]
- Pink jelly () is introduced in level 1.
- Levels with more than one board/81 spaces in level 1.
- Liquorice Lock () is introduced in level 2 (Brief Descriptions: Holds candies in place, can be destroyed.)
- Single frosting () and pufflers () are introduced in level 6, double frosting () is introduced in level 10.
- Straws () are introduced in level 12. (Brief Description: Candies that pass through one gate enter through another.)
Boosters[edit | edit source]
Others[edit | edit source]
- Candy fish () first appears in level 2.
- Vertical striped candy () and color bomb () first appear in level 3.
- Wrapped candy () first appears in level 4.
- Fish cannon () first appears in level 5.
- Horizontal striped candy () and Vertical striped candy cannon () first appear in level 8.
Levels[edit | edit source]
This episode contains levels 1-20.
Cotton Candy Clouds is an easy episode, with a mean of 2.35.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
Level 19 and 20
|Level 16||Level 17||Level 20|
|Super Hard Levels|
|1||: 5,000 points||First level|
|2||: 5,000 points||First appears|
|3||: 1,000 points||First level that can't be failed|
|4||: 1,000 points|
|5||: 2,000 points||2nd Version|
|6||: 27,000 points||3||First level
First level with single frosting
|7||: 27,000 points||3|
|8||: 27,000 points||3|
|9||: 3,000 points||1|
|10||: 36,000 points||4||First level with double frosting|
5th in a row
|11||: 2,000 points|
|12||: 5,000 points|
|13||: 30,000 points|
|14||: 20,000 points||Introduced|
|15||: 5,000 points|
|16||: 10,000 points||2nd Version|
6th in a row
|17||: 1,000 points||2nd Version|
|18||: 18,000 points||2|
|19||: 27,000 points||3|
|20||: 18,000 points||2|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first episode to have 3 level types.
- This episode was released on the same day as episode 2, Cupcake Crest.
- Mr. Yeti's body in this episode background was changed after releasing Sweet Bamboo Festival.
- After release of Frosty Fudge Fields, Mr.Yeti does not appear in this episode anymore, but the player can see him trapped by Jelly Queen when go further. It was fixed in a few months.