A booster (sometimes known as a Power-up) is an item in Candy Crush Jelly Saga that can be used to simplify gameplay. They do this in various forms. Some boosters are activated via the screen before the game starts, while others can be activated during gameplay.
List of boostersEdit
|Lollipop Hammer||Just like Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga, break one piece of candy or break a blocker.||Level 7||19|
|Striped Lollipop Hammer||Just like Candy Crush Soda Saga, Clear a row and a column on the board.||Level 22||39|
|Color Bomb Lollipop Hammer||Clear one colour on the board after you chose that candy.||Level 34||99|
|Wrapped Lollipop Hammer||Clears a 5x5 area after smashing a candy.||Level 42||39|
|Extra Moves||Adds 5 additional moves every time you run out of moves.||Unlocked at the beginning.||9 (6 if the player has fewer than 9 gold bars)|
|Colorbomb||Start the game with a color bomb on the board.||Level 15||19|
|Coloring Candy||Start the game with a coloring candy on the board.||Level 20||19|
|Double delish fish||Double all of the fish created during this level.||Level 25||19|
This feature is first released on April 29 2020, you can get a free booster before playing by watching ad video, with maximum of 5 times.
You will be given one of 3 boosters: Color Bomb, Coloring Candy or Double Delish Fish.
If you notice, boosters always pop up continuously. See carefully before click the button. Note that if there is an unlimited booster, the remaining ones will be chosen randomly.
- All of the boosters in the "Select boosters" section can't be synchronized with other devices, except unlimited ones.
- The first three boosters were introduced on the same day as the release date of the game. But counting soft launch version releases they were not released at the same time.
- When this game was soft launched last August 28, 2015 boosters did not exist.
- There was an update that wrote in the play store that a Wrapped Lollipop Hammer booster was added to the game but really it did not add that booster.
- The Color Bomb Hammer and Wrapped Lollipop Hammer is not available in Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga, it is a new booster in the series of Candy Crush.
- Also, all boosters in Candy Crush Jelly Saga excluding Extra Moves are all lollipop hammers, unlike in Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga.
- Colorbomb, Coloring Candy and Double Delish are added as boosters on September 1, 2016, just like Candy Crush Soda Saga.
- After completing using boosters at the start, they will be deactivated.
- When you activate any boosters at the level select screen, if you suddenly quit the level, you will immediately lose that booster.
- However, if you activate boosters but nothing happens, they can be kept again, especially that the game is suddenly frozen.
- Colorbomb and Coloring Candy booster (unless Double delish fish), after being activated will be disabled immediately if the whole board has special candies and purple jelly candies.
- Using unlimited boosters with limited time at the start won't cost any of them. After running out of time, they will go back to the original number you have.
|Candy Crush Jelly Saga boosters|